Número total de visualizações de páginas

sábado, 8 de outubro de 2011

The moment I (consciously) started to travel...






It was in 1995 when I consider that I first began travelling and, the first country I visited was the small island of Malta (and also Comino and Gozo).
It was my last year at the university and, so, we decided to go there! It was lovely! I really enjoyed Malta and its "strange" people. I say "strange" because we were amazed by their way of living and, specially, of behaving... they were very suspiciousabout everything we did...!! :)
There are funny moments that happen when we travel, and I still smile when I think about one moment in special that I will never forget: it was in a disco, at night, when a friend of mine went to ask for a song to be dedicated to our group and they had to guess our country... well... from Denmark, to Sweden... they said almost every European country... but for Portugal! LOL

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário