Número total de visualizações de páginas

domingo, 9 de outubro de 2011

1997... London!!!!


And... after having just finished the university, it came the opportunity to visit London!!!
Thanks to my friend Sara, who introduced me to Ana Medeiros... there we went! To the capital city of England! I was really excited, because I think that having just finished my course (Portuguese and English) I had to visit one English speaking country! So, London was quite perfect!
It was a perfect week, indeed, from the lovely weather till the very last day... everything went soooo well!


I miss London... 

2 comentários:

  1. I miss London, too... snif, snif... :) We were sooo young! ;)

    sara

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pois é Sara! ;) Temos de voltar, mas deta vez ao Reino Unido (todo!) :D

    ResponderEliminar